Ann Stanley, founder and CEO of Anicca Digital, will be presenting this webinar on “The Digital Skills Gap – Improving digital marketing capabilities for businesses & staff”.
This webinar is presented in partnership with the East Midlands Chamber’s and is part of their “People and Skills Summit” taking place virtually between Monday 14th and Friday 18th June.
Ann will present a series of training options and development strategies that businesses, staff, jobseekers and students can undertake to develop their digital skills and especially their digital marketing capabilities.
Ann will provide details of:
• What is the Digital Skills Gap?
• Online resources, webinars & conferences
• Training courses (with and without a qualification)
• Employment schemes for different age groups (with and without a government grant).
She will also explain the pros and cons for the employer and the individual.
- ONLINE RESOURCES, WEBINARS & CONFERENCES
- Blogs and resource sites, Webinars and meetups, Podcasts & bloggers, Conferences (virtual, hybrid and live events)
- TRAINING COURSES
- Free training resources on digital marketing, Paid courses for businesses and individuals
- EDUCATION & COURSES WITH A QUALIFICATION
- Distance and online learning, Paid classroom or blended courses, College and University courses, Courses linked to an apprenticeship
- EMPLOYMENT SCHEMES FOR TRAINEES UNDER 24
- Traineeships, Kickstarters scheme
- EMPLOYMENT SCHEMES FOR TRAINEES & STAFF (ALL AGES)
- Internship and placement schemes, Higher apprenticeships for degrees and managers