Caroline Spence will present an update of her very popular webinar on how to use LinkedIn to develop your own personal brand and profile. LinkedIn is used by potential customers and employers alike, so having an up-to-date and professional profile on LinkedIn is essential, whether you are happy in your current position or are looking for a new opportunity.
This will be followed with Ann Stanley providing insight on some of the new government initiatives, such as the Kickstarter scheme, can help employers to offer new roles to potential employees aged 18-24. We will also be announcing our own vacancies under this scheme.
- The increased importance of LinkedIn
- Why you need to manage your personal brand
- The Basics: image, biog, online CV etc
- Thought Leadership: creating and posting relevant content
- Increasing your network and reaching out to potential employers or customers
- Recruitment opportunities through the Kickstart scheme & vacancies at Anicca Digital