Due to continued growth here at Anicca, we are recruiting once again, this time for a Paid Media Account Manager.
The Paid Media Account Manager will be responsible for smooth and efficient delivery of the Pay-Per-Click (PPC) service. You will be responsible for liaising with clients to ascertain their PPC requirements, setting up and management of paid accounts. You will report, invoice and budget as per the clients’ requirements and manage the PPC accounts on a day-to-day basis.
You will be responsible for setting up PPC campaigns, using Google Ads Editor, Google Search and Microsoft Advertising, also all aspects of ongoing optimisation. This will include all campaign features, targeting and advanced settings such as shopping ads, networks, remarketing, geotargeting, languages and scheduling. You will be required to ensure the correct conversion tracking / Analytics code has been implemented correctly, writing ad copy, creating ad extensions and identifying landing pages. You will also need to have an understanding of Google Analytics.
Candidates should have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role either in-house or within an agency.
If you believe you have the right skills and experience then please email your CV with a short cover letter to [email protected]
Successful applicants will be contacted to arrange an initial phone interview that precedes a face to face interview.
Package and Benefits
Anicca offers a great package with a range of benefits:
• A competitive salary, pension and holiday package
• Flexible working hours including part-time options, work from home days and Christmas shut-down
• Continue your education with training and qualifications
• Attend industry events and conferences, with the opportunity to develop your own brand as a speaker and thought leader
• Breakfast each morning provided by Anicca
• Friday drinks at the office
• Incentive scheme
• Birthday off after 1 year of working at Anicca
** Please no recruiters
We look forward to hearing from you!