Speaker: Ann Stanley Date: 22/10/2013 Time: 18:30 Venue: Holiday Inn Express, Collingtree Suite, Loakes Close, Grange Park, Northampton, NN4 5EZ. (Just off junction 15 of the M1).
The Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) Northampton have invited me to present an update on “What’s new in Google and how companies should really use search”. Below is a summary of what I will cover and a copy of the presentation if you are not able to get to the event later today!
What you will learn
Keen marketeers who are interested in search and search engine optimisation (SEO) will undoubtedly have heard about the latest algorithm update from Google. Launched to coincide with their 15th birthday, Hummingbird (so called for its precision and speed) is reported to be the biggest change to Google’s search functionality since 2001, so understandably, everyone is a little nervous. At Anicca, we’ve been researching Hummingbird to ensure that you know everything there is to know about this update so you don’t have to. Understanding what is new in search is our business!
During this ‘hands on’ workshop I will share my expertise to maximise the traffic and sales to your website using search and will demonstrates how online marketing will help you keep one step ahead of your competitors. In addition to organic search I will provide an update on all the recent innovations in paid search and particularly AdWords. I will also tease you with a few of the changes in Analytics and how closely it has become integrated with AdWords, Webmaster Tools and conversion rate optimisation (CRO). By the end of the session you will have a good understanding of what works and what you should try for your own campaigns.
Topics will include
- What has changed in Google Search this last few years and why this is so important?
- Search engine optimisation (SEO).
- SEO friendly websites (post Panda and Penguin).
- Using blogging, Google+, Google Local and social sharing to help your SEO.
- Mobile search.
- Getting traffic and leads from Mobile search.
- Paid search (AdWords pay per click).
- Using AdWords for lead generation.
- Other advanced AdWords features, such as Remarketing, Product Listing ads and ad extension.
Who will benefit
- Marketing managers/directors wanting to keep up-to-date with the most recent digital marketing techniques.
- Business owners, marketing or ecommerce staff who run campaigns in-house or employ third party agencies to run campaigns on their behalf.
- Agency staff that run campaigns for their clients.
This will be an interactive session with plenty of opportunity for you to ask questions throughout the session.
Book your place
Region and Branch Events Contact e-mail: [email protected] Phone: +44 (0)1628 427340I
Want to see more?
Click here to download the PDF version of the presentation or see below for the SlideShare presentation;