Our Managing Director Ann Stanley attended a local business networking event at the Mansfield i-centre this morning, where she delivered a presentation to delegates on search marketing and how it can be used by online businesses to maximise their potential – particularly in relation to conversions and ROI.
The presentation, entitled ‘How companies should really use search’, featured:
- an introduction to the search landscape and how it has grown in prominence in recent years
- recent changes to search results pages and how online businesses can adapt to these changes
- a guide to search marketing ‘quick wins’ that are available to online businesses
- a detailed guide to setting up an effective PPC campaign through Google AdWords
- an in-depth run-through of search engine optimisation techniques and best practices
- information on social media marketing and why it is so important
- various live case studies from Anicca Digital
As you can see, the presentation was quite detailed and covered a lot of current and vital technical information regarding search marketing.
Watch the presentation here:
Read the slidesÂ in full here:
If you would like to learn more about our search marketing services and how they could help your business grow – contact us today to arrange a free consultation and proposal.