Anicca Digital Ltd is an award-winning digital marketing agency based in Leicester city centre. We provide a mix of consultancy, campaign implementation and training to around 50 clients, such as Experian, Deichman Shoes, Pall-Ex and Leicester University.
In addition to our integrated digital marketing services, (such as PPC, SEO, social, marketing automation, Analytics, CRO etc), we also run monthly 5-day training boot camps, the monthly Leicester Digital meet-up/networking event and the annual E-Commercial conference, where we are expecting over 300 delegates, at our third event on 31st October.
We celebrate our 10th birthday this year, but we have no intention of standing still! We have some very ambitious growth plans for the next few years, which includes growing the our wonderful team from around 30 to 50 staff.
In order to achieve these targets, we want to recruit a well-rounded, senior marketing manager who will take sole responsibility for creating and delivering our own marketing strategy; using a mix of Owned, Earned and Paid strategies across both on and offline channels.
We require someone who has the imagination and drive to develop and implement the marketing plan (based on our business growth plan). This will involve driving brand awareness, general comms, lead generation, event management, customer and partner relations etc.
You will be someone who is extremely passionate about their career, who is able to work with a mixed bag of personalities at different levels, who is a great communicator both written and verbal and has a resilient personality that is required in this fast-moving digital landscape. Someone who can spin plates at the same time as well as put a spin on our branding.
The role of Marketing Manager is a senior position within our business and as such you will report directly to the Managing Director. You will have sole responsibility for the effective management of the marketing of the services and products offered by Anicca Digital and the other companies within the Anicca Group.
Initially, you will not be directly responsible for any staff, but you will work closely with the other Directors and the Heads of Department (HOD’s), senior strategists and our technical teams. You will be able to request assistance from the technical staff in each department – giving you the necessary resources to implement the marketing plans.
As the company grows, it is envisaged that we will employ a marketing executive who you will report directly to you. At this point, it is expected that you will be promoted to the role of “Head of marketing”.
• Strategy and planning to deliver the growth targets outlined in Anicca’s business plan
• Increasing brand awareness and reputation of Anicca
• Helping to achieve quarterly lead generation (and corresponding revenue) targets agreed in the marketing plan
• Managing the marketing budget and reporting back to the board of directors
• Efficient use of internal technical resources and use of other suppliers or sub-contractors
• Allocation of the marketing budget across different paid activities to achieve the target number of leads and revenue from new clients
• Calculate and maximise the ROI from different channels and/or marketing activities
• Company and group marketing activities across both online and offline channels
• Plan and create regular emails, newsletters and award entries
• Implementation of marketing campaigns across a range of paid, owned and earned channels with HODs
• Event organisation and promotion for internal events and training courses or external conferences and exhibitions
• Supporting business development and lead generation activities
You will be educated to degree level, with a marketing-related professional qualification (e.g. CIM or CAM). Ideally you will have at least 2 years’ experience in a senior marketing role, preferably in a digital marketing agency. However, similar experience may have been gained working in a professional, B2B or lead generation environment.
• Strong copywriting skills including press releases, website content (including best practice for SEO purposes) blogs, social media, email marketing
• A hands-on use of Photoshop and a good eye for design for use both online and print
• Previous experience in managing the development of a new website, including planning, creating website content and working with designers and developers
• Practical experience of running a CRM and/or marketing automation software for ongoing email communication and lead nurturing
• Detailed Analytics knowledge and a data-driven approach to provide insight and reporting dashboards
• Extensive hands-on experience of event management, promotion and organisation
• Project management and running multiple projects at any one time
We offer in return a self-developing environment (with support when you need it) and a salary of anywhere between £28,000-£32,500 per annum depending on your experience. Our office has an informal but hardworking atmosphere, with never ending supplies of tea, coffee, cereals, juice and the odd beer or wine after work.
You will join our pension scheme and 24 days holiday leave plus bank holidays. You will have to save some for Christmas as we close throughout the festive season.
Our working day starts at 9am and finishes at 5.30pm with an hour for lunch, Monday to Friday, however we would consider applications from candidates wanting to work part-time or different hours. We have a number of young parents working for us, so we can offer very flexible arrangements in order to encourage the best candidates to apply.
If you are interested please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com or call 0116 254 8631 for more information.
Fashion and beauty brands have long known the benefits of working with bloggers. With influencer marketing offering a return on…
Performing international SEO for a brand is an exciting concept as you are essentially multiplying the number of opportunities available…
Let’s face it, social media has become the Holy Grail of marketing today. We live in a world where decisions…
Social media influencers have become a valuable source for millions of brands trying to reach a new audience. Businesses can…
When you sell on Amazon you will have different options available to you dependant on whether you are the brand…
Writing for social media can be daunting. With multiple platforms that touch different target audiences and potential customer bases, plus…