Ann Stanley and Charles Nixon are the guest speakers at the Nottingham CIM (Chartered Institute of Marketing)Â event called “The Future of Marketing”. The talk will be held at Nottingham University Business School on Monday 11th October at 6pm.
During the presentation, Ann will cover the following key points regarding the future of digital marketing:
- Clash of the giants (developments driven by Google, Facebook, Twitter etc…)
- Increased customer expectations
- Increased use of images and video
- More personalised and local search results
- Innovation in paid search
- Social marketing – how to make money from it!
- Effect of different devices (mobile, tablets etc…)
- Mobile phones
- Integration of various marketing channels
- Need for more measurement
- Technical specialisation
Ann will be presenting “the top ten most crucial advancements facing marketers from the continued evolution of the web and social media through to the integration of technology. Discover how these developments will impact brands, products and consumer behaviour and take away practical tips to keep ahead of the game, and steal a march on your competition”.
Paul will be presenting “how the role of both consumer and marketer will radically alter in the future and how you can adapt and develop your skills to meet these challenges head on and create fully integrated marketing strategy for your business”.
Non-members of the CIM are welcome to attend as guests and you can book online at the East Midlands CIM website.
In case you cannot make it to Nottingham – you will be able to download the presentations from this blog after the event.
Posted by Ann Stanley
You can download the presentation at the following link