Are you a social magician? Then wave your wand in our direction as we’re on the hunt for top talent to join our team of social media professionals.
Job Title: Social Media Manager
Salary Band: (entry level): £30K
FullTime: 37.5 hours
The Social Media Manager will be responsible for the creation and successful planning, implementation and reporting of paid & social media projects and campaigns for both B2C and B2B clients in all industry sectors. This is a hands-on role, working with national brand clients with definite slant towards B2B campaign. You will be working as part of a team and should have a knowledge of other digital marketing channels. You will be responsible for managing single channel accounts and will liaise with the client development team when social is part of an integrated marketing strategy.
You will need 3-5 years experience of social media in either an agency or an in-house background, and be proficient in both paid and organic social media techniques on core social media platforms of Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter. Experience in managing photoshoots and video for social media would also be an advantage, as well as experience within the following sectors: Utilities, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Financial Services.
Download the full job spec here.
If you believe you have the right skills and experience then please email your CV with a short covering letter to [email protected].
Successful applicants will then be contacted to arrange an initial phone interview that precedes a face to face interview.
Package and Benefits
Anicca offers a great package with a range of benefits:
- A competitive salary, pension and holiday package
- Flexible working hours including part-time options, work from home days and Christmas shut-down
- A clear career path, so you can progress in line with Anicca’s expansion plans
- Continue your education, with free training and qualifications
- Attend industry events and conferences, with the opportunity to develop your own brand as a speaker and thought-leader
- At Anicca, we will do everything we can to support those who need help. Our People Development Director (Angie Longman) is there to help with the teams’ professional development (in a caring and supportive environment)