Download my most recent presentation “Whats new in Shopping ads and buy buttons” presented last week at SASCon 2015, where I review a number of PPC advertising options for ecommerce merchants:
- Google Shopping Ads new ad features
- Google Remarketing Lists for Shopping Ads
- Google Shoppable Trueview YouTube/video ads
- Google Buy Button (Google Marketplace of the future)
- Bing Product ads
- Product ads
- Sponsored product ads
- Shop now buttons
- Dynamic product retargeting (ads shown to your previous visitor generated from your product feed)
- Twitter buy buttons
- Pinterest Buy It button
- Instagram like2buy button
- Feed management software
SASCon 2015 was their 6th conference on Search Analytics and Social and was held this week in Manchester. I was invited to present on two sessions, below are my slides for the Session entitled “PPC Beyond Google”.
My angle was ecommerce PPC and specifically “what’s new in Shopping ads and buy buttons”. I chose this due to the recent flurry of announcements from various platforms about new buy buttons. However, I did cheat slightly and included an update on some of the new features in Google as well!
You can download the pdf of the presentation by clicking the link Whats new with Shopping ads and buy buttons, or you can view it on Slideshare below.
Do you need help with ecommerce marketing?
- PAID Media – such as AdWords and the other PPC techniques presented in this workshop, as well as Shopping comparison channels, affiliate marketing and display
- OWNED Media – including technical SEO, on-page SEO and content marketing, out reach and link/authority earning plus other techniques including email marketing
- EARNED Media – including PR (both digital and traditional), social media marketing
- TECHNICAL – ecommerce strategy, website review and consultancy, development of product feeds, scripts and other technical support
- TRAINING – you can either join one of our boot camps or we can train your in-house team
If you would like a free ecommerce audit and some initial consultancy, please contact us, call the office on 0116 298 748 or complete the enquiry form below. Alternatively call Ann Stanley on 07930 384443 (8am – 7pm week days).Posted by