Download my most recent presentation “Unlocking “Not-Provided” Keyphrases and SEO Forecasting Using SEO Monitor” presented last week at SASCon 2015, where I review some of the features of this amazing SEO research, forecasting and reporting tool. In addition Anicca’s case study using SEO Monitor for sofa.com was a finalist in the recent Drum Search Awards.
- Why “Not-Provided” keyphrases is a problem for SEO
- How SEO Monitor takes data from Webmaster Tools / Search Console and Analytics to unlock “Not-Provided” keywords
- Case study with data from sofa.com
- Competitors rankings and Visibility Scores
- Organic traffic by keyphrase
- Dashboard of your target keyphrases with rankings, search volumes, difficulty Scores and Opportunity scores
- Results of the sofa.com SEO project showing increase in Visibility Score and organic visits
- Increase in rankings and Visibility scores compared to competitors
- Choosing keyphrases for a new SEO project
- Forecast of increase in Visibility Score and organic visits over a 12 month project
Sign up for a demo to reveal your “Not-provided” keyphrases using your own data and an extended 30-day free trail by using promo code anicca30days.
SASCon 2015 was their 6th conference on Search Analytics and Social and was held this week in Manchester. I was invited to present on two sessions, below are my slides for the Session entitled “Data Driven Digital”. My focus was on how we could use keyword and other data to help with developing your SEO strategy, using the SEO Monitor tool.
More on SEO Monitor
SEO Monitor is a recent SEO tool that unlocks your “not provided” keyphrases by using your Google Webmaster tools/Search Console data and combining it with Analytics data.
In addition the tool has a brilliant dashboard for viewing current keyphrase rankings, versus search volumes, difficulty scores, as well as a Visibility Score for a group of keyphrases. It also allows you to view your rankings and Visibility Score as compared to your competitors.
Once you have used the tool for your keyphrase research (savings hours of work) you can then predict the increase in traffic for your target group of keyphrases over a project duration of typically 12-18 months.
Download the presentation
You can download the presentation by clicking here “Not-provided” keyphrases and SEO forecasting using SEO Monitor or you can watch it on Slideshare.
Book your demo to reveal your “Not-Provided” keyphrases using your own data (and then take a 30-day extended free trial)
Anicca is now the exclusive UK resellers of SEO Monitor – so we are offering companies and agencies a chance to unlock their not-provided keyphrases by giving you a demo of the tool using your or our data. You can then use the tool for free for an additional 30 days after the demo, so you can really get to understand the benefits of using it.Posted by