Ann Stanley was asked to present a workshop titled An Introduction to Social Media Marketing for Small Businesses at the Birmingham City University Business School. You can download the presentation below.
View the presentation on SlideShare or download the pdf here.
- Social statistics
- Getting started
- Understanding the resources needed to run social media campaigns – approach
- Planning and set-up of accounts/profiles, tools etc.
- What are you going to say – content creation, blogging, news etc.?
- Platforms and techniques
- Feedback & recommendations – social bookmarks, reviews, testimonials etc.
- Instant networking – Twitter
- Social networking sites –
- B2B – LinkedIn
- B2C – Facebook
- Google +
- Making the job easier
- Tools and automation
- Measuring and monitoring – site traffic, campaign performance, reputation management etc.
- Integrated strategy – how to combine social marketing with other digital marketing activities
Do you need any help with your social media?
If you need any help with your social media marketing or any other aspect of your digital marketing please feel free to contact Ann or the team on 0116 298 7482 or by completing the enquiry form below.Tags: social marketing, social media Posted by