Build your UX career with a globally recognised,industry-approved qualification. Get the mindset, the confidenceand the skills that make UX designers so valuable.
What you'll learn?
The full UX process
5 hours per week
We’ve partnered with Glasgow Caledonian University to credit rate the Professional Diploma in UX Design. This means the course meets the highest possible educational standards. These standards are part of the European Qualifications Framework, a globally recognised mark of quality.
This support from recognised universities not only helps you in your UX design coursework but also gives employers confidence in your skills and shows just how committed you are to pursuing a career in UX. Read on to find out what you’ll learn and when you can sign up.
of students say the Professional Diploma hasgiven them skills that will help them in their career
Introduction to UX Design
Gain a deep understanding of the UX design process.
Master core research methods, from usability testing to depth interviews.
Translate research data into user goals, personas and journey maps.
Structure and navigation
Define navigation, user flows and information architecture.
Dig into the details of interaction design and sketching.
Harness the power of design principles to create better software.
Discover proven techniques to increase the usability of any design.
Learn how to design mobile websites and applications.
Master the details of designing common user workflows.
Prototyping and handover
Build interactive prototypes and annotate your designs.
Develop your UX portfolio through a series of real-world projects.
2-hour final exam
Get assessed on your knowledge through a final exam.
Request more details to view the full syllabus
5th September 2023
Limited places available
Pay 50% intial payment (£900) and 3 payments of £300 per month over 3 months. 0% interest. Speak to an advisor to learn more.
Early Bird Price – until 31st August
Start building your professional network and your connections with the UX industry.
Your dedicated course mentor is an expert practitioner who brings years of insight from working in UX.
UX insider talks
Enjoy lively discussions with thought leaders and senior pros in our regular UX Insider webinars.
Industry advisory council
All courses are validated with design leaders in top companies to make sure they’re fit for industry.
Need more assistance or want to find out more? Fill in the form below and one of the team will be in touch.
Students are admitted on a case-by-case basis after a consultation with one of our Education Advisors. Key factors we’ll discuss with you include:
1. BackgroundYou don’t need experience in design or technology to enrol in our courses, although having one or both is a definite bonus. Our students come from a diverse mix of backgrounds, including project management, development, graphic design, product management, business analysis and so on.
2. CommitmentYou do need to be motivated and committed. We set a high bar. Studying for one of our professional qualifications requires a certain amount of time, energy and focus. Our team will be there to support you along every step of the way but success will come as a result of your own diligence.
3. English languageYou need to be comfortable learning in English. All video lessons, course materials, webinars, correspondence and the final exam are delivered in English.
There are two learning paths available to you:
1. Structured pathThe most popular option is to follow the six-month structure. Each month you are given a deadline with a number of video lessons to complete. A monthly mentor-hosted webinar allows you to discuss coursework to date, ask questions and get feedback on your assignment.
2. Self-directed pathAlternatively, according to your personal time constraints, you can complete the course entirely at your own pace. As the course is delivered entirely online, it means that you’re free to complete it whenever you are free. You’ll still be able to take part in any of the webinars – either live or catching up through recordings. Once enrolled, you’ll have access to all of the course materials for twelve months.
Yes. All our mentors are top class UX professionals with many years of experience working in the field. Our mentors host weekly webinars and will be available during these live sessions to answer questions, review projects and keep you motivated.
Yes. Practical work is a huge part of the course. For the Professional Diploma in UX Design there are a total of 16 projects to give you hands-on experience on all the key aspects of UX. Each project is part of a single case study – researching, designing and prototyping a website or a mobile app. The output will be a portfolio of work that will showcase your skills and experience in UX.
Yes, if you want to. Each course is limited to a maximum of 75 people. This allows you to build relationships with your fellow students on a dedicated Slack channel, and collaborate on projects and study time.
The UK higher education system is internationally renowned for its excellent standards. Our courses are all credit-rated by Glasgow Caledonian University, a highly-rated UK university. The Professional Diploma in UX Design is allocated 20 credits at Level 8 on the Scottish Credit and Qualifications Framework. For your country, there will be an equivalent award in the relevant educational system.For guidance, please review the Certification Equivalents Table.
We hold multiple course enrolments throughout the year. Speak to an advisor for details about future course start dates.
0116 254 7224
Last Name *
Your Contact Number*
Project Description or Enquiry*
Please tick to opt in to marketing communications from Anicca Digital
Please leave this field empty.
Anicca Digital 1 Abbey Gate LeicesterLE4 0AA