Ann Stanley was invited to present a workshop at Birmingham City University Business School (in conjunction with the Chartered Management Institute).
The focus of the presentation was how to use local search engine optimisation (SEO) to help them be found in Google for local search terms, and also to give an update of the Google forthcoming Mobile algorithm.
The workshop includes:
- The digital marketing landscape
- Maximising your visibility in the local Google search results
- Understanding Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) – a beginners’ guide
- Recent changes to the Google algorithm and how to avoid getting a Google penalty
- Essential tools and techniques to help you carry out your own SEO
- An updated case study of how we got sofa.com to number 1 for the keyphrase “sofa” – with a little help from SEO Monitor
The Birmingham Assay Office win a free SEO audit in the delegate draw!
At the end of the presentation we carried out a draw for a free SEO audit and consultancy for one of the delegates (worth over £1000!).
The winners were the Birmingham Assay Office, who are looking to expand their testing and “Assay” service beyond their traditional jewelry testing and Hallmarking services. So we look forward to presenting them our findings very soon!