Caroline Spence provided a practical session on how to improve and use your LinkedIn personal profile. This webinar is perfect for people in work or those who find themselves seeking opportunities, this webinar covers the basic and more advanced techniques to make your profile stand out and more searchable for clients, customers or employers.
Featuring top tips from real recruitment professionals, including common mistakes and examples of best practice. Our guest this week include:
*Caroline Spence, is currently a lecturer at the business school at De Montfort University, here in Leicester. Many of you will know Caroline, as she was Anicca’s Director of Client Services, prior to the lockdown. Caroline remains a share-holder, trainer and consultant at Anicca.
- The increased importance of LinkedIn in the COVID-19 era (latest stats)
- LinkedIn for recruitment – why you need to manage your personal brand
- The Basics: image, biog, online CV etc
- Tips from recruitment professionals on improving your profile
- Thought Leadership: creating and posting relevant content
- Increasing your network and reaching out to potential employers