Ann discusses the Digital Skills gap indepth and looks at grant funding available within the East Midlands.
- THE LAUNCH OF THE ANICCA 2022 DIGITAL MARKETING SURVEY:-
In this week’s webinar, Ann Stanley will launch Anicca’s 2022 Digital Marketing Survey and present some of the findings from our own and government research on the Digital Skills Gap.
Anicca is passionate about filling the Digital Skills Gap and offers a range of free and paid webinars, training courses and conferences. Including our flagship 12-day DMI accredited course.
- PLAN FOR JOBS – THE DIGITAL SKILLS BOOTCAMP
Anicca is very proud to announce that we have been appointed by D2N2 to be a new provider for their government-funded Digital Skill Bootcamp Programme.
They are being developed by the Government as part of the Lifetime Skills Guarantee and Plan for Jobs, in partnership with employers, providers and local authorities, to help people develop the skills that are in demand in their local area and get a better job.
- ANICCA’S GRANT-FUNDED DIGITAL SKILLS BOOTCAMP – WITH DMI QUALIFICATION
Ann will then present details of our new 3-month “Digital Bootcamp”, which will provide:
– 12 days of practical training leading to the DMI level 5 qualification, – taught live by our agency staff in our Leicester-based classroom and simultaneously streamed online for learners that can’t or do not want to come to our training centre
– additional webinars, online lessons, and other resources
– optional and practical “recruitment-ready workshops” to develop CV and interview techniques
– advice from local Universities and colleges on education and apprenticeship opportunities
– 2-hours of free mentoring from the trainers and agency staff
– guaranteed job interview for self-funded learners
- HOW MUCH GRANT WILL I RECEIVE?
– Details for priority groups, (such as unemployed, BAME communities, learners over 50 etc). These groups can join the programme for FREE, as they will receive 100% grant funding for the course and Anicca will subsidise the cost of the DMI exam
– Details for learners who are self-funding their course, but are currently employed. This group will be charged £250+VAT towards the cost of the DMI exam, as they will receive 100% grant on the course
– Details for employers that want to sponsor their existing staff. Employers will pay £750+VAT (including a contribution towards the exam) . This is based on employers receiving a 60% grant towards the cost of the course.
- HOW TO APPLY
Ann will finish the webinar by explaining:
– who is eligible i.e. individuals or employees aged over 19, based in Leicestershire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Lincolnshire or Rutland.
– where to complete the application form
– how you can join our meet-and-greet session at our training rooms in Leicester
– what will happen next